Sunday 4 January 2015

Challenge Sign-Up: 52 Books in 52 Weeks

http://www.read52booksin52weeks.com/2014/12/2015-read-52-books-in-52-weeks.html


In 2014 I did A LOT of re-reading, to the point where I don't even know how many books I actually read, I am sure I read some of the books two or three times. I needed it. But now I really want to branch out and read new books. Meatier books. so I have decided to do some challenges since in the past challenges have really helped me when I want to broaden my reading.  I also want to have a goal with my reading. I like having lists and ticking things off and with a goal I feel I can do it. Thinking about what is going on in my life, what other goals I have in other areas, reading, on average, one book a week seems like a doable goal. I have some books I want to read in the meatier category that I know will take me more than one week. I also know that Susan Mallery has four new books in the Fool's Gold series out in 2015 and J.D. Robb will have a few, these are books I read in a day or two (depending on what else is going on when they come out), so these books will "bring my numbers up".

Based on this I will be joining the ladies in the 52 books in 52 weeks again. The biggest danger with this challenge is that my wish list for books always grows exponentially whenever I join in discussions.

The nice thing about this challenge is that you can choose what ever type of books you want and read at your own pace but you can usually find someone to have a discussion about a particular book with.

For some of the books I will be reading this year see my other challenge sign-ups (which I will be putting up in the next few days).





Copyright ©2015 Zee from A Tea Stained Page. This post was originally posted by Zee from A Tea Stained Page. It should not be reproduced without express written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment